Danny Kennedy is a certified personal trainer, strength coach, online coach and Flexible Dieting expert.
Not only that, Danny is one of the most knowledgeable and genuine guys you will meet in the fitness and bodybuilding industry.
With high profile clients like Michael Klim, Scott Pendlebury and Dyson Heppell he must be doing something right!
What he says just makes sense.
In his FREE guide ‘The Ultimate Guide to Fat Loss’ Danny takes a no-nonsense approach to clearing up conflicting arguments about what truly works for fat loss. The seven easy-read chapters cover;
- Nutrition: The number 1 most important factor
- Resistance/Weights training: It’s NOT the enemy, especially for females
- Cardio: A common misconception
- Supplements: If you haven’t got your nutrition in check you can forget about supplements
- Fad Diets: Shortcuts and quick-fixes do not get results
- Breaking through Plateaus: 5 most effective ways
- Avoiding Post Diet Rebounding: There IS a way to transition back
Jump on the DK Fitness website and grab the FREE ‘Guide to Fat Loss’ and Danny’s FREE e-book on ‘flexible dieting’.
You can thank me later 🙂
Tags: best comp colour, best comp tan, body building, cardio, competition tanning, danny kennedy, darkest comp tan, darwin natural physique, dk fitness, dyson heppell, fad diets, fat loss, fitness, flexible dieting, free flexible dieting, free guit to fat loss, michael klim, Midnight Spray Tanning, nutrition, personal trainer, physique competitor, post diet rebound, resistance training, scott pendlebury, strength coach, supplements