Instructions on how to prep for a comp tan and important after care to ensure the best results.
How to Prep for a Comp Tan
- Complete any hair removal 24 hours prior to your booking, wax or shave is fine
- Shower prior to your appointment
- Exfoliate if you wish
- Do not apply any products to your skin before your appointment ie. deodorant, moisturiser, cologne, perfume
- If you are in men’s Bodybuilding please bring a spare sock
After a Comp Tan
Your comp tan will be applied by a fully trained comp tanner. Your tan will be perfect when you leave your appointment. Please follow the instructions below to ensure best results.
- Wear EXTRA LOOSE clothing, ie singlet, shorts, dress, zip up hoodie (onesies are not recommended)
- Do not shower until after comp
- Stay cool and dry
- Keep drying off your tan using a hair dryer on cool setting if you can
- Sleep in EXTRA LOOSE clothing
MST will be backstage at the show for minor touch ups. Each client is allocated 15 minutes for this service.