How to Prep for a Comp Tan
Instructions on how to prepare for a Comp Tan
- Complete any hair removal 24 hours prior to your booking, shaving is fine
- Shower prior to your appointment
- Exfoliate if you wish
- Do not apply any products to your skin before your appointment ie. deodorant, moisturiser, cologne, perfume
- If you are in men’s Bodybuilding please bring a spare sock
After your Comp Tan
Your comp tan will be applied by a fully trained competition tanner. Your tan will be perfect when you leave your appointment. Please follow the instructions below to ensure best results.
- Wear EXTRA LOOSE clothing, ie singlet, shorts, dress, zip up hoodie (onesies are not recommended)
- Do not shower until after comp
- Stay cool and dry
- Keep drying off your tan using a hair dryer on cool setting if possible
- Sleep in EXTRA LOOSE clothing
- If we are unable to be backstage at a show we recommend purchasing the LSR glaze to apply over your comp tan. This will provide you with another depth of colour and a non-oily sheen for stage. This can be purchased at the time of your booking or here from our online shop.
- To remove your comp tan we recommend LSR Erayz-It Tan Remover. This product can be purchased at the time of your booking or here from our online shop.